Ambar Telecomunicaciones is a national corporation, with over 16 years experience in engineering projects specialized in the integration of global communication systems. The Company focuses its activity on the design, installation and maintenance of convergent solutions within the areas of Voice, Data, Security and Advanced Managed Services, according to it best knowledge.
The Company offers new solutions, products and services, in line with market developments, combining technologies and obtaining innovative solutions. In order to carry out a Strategic R&D Plan most of its projects have a distinctly innovative character. It also involve large and new market for activities as diverse as health, education, banking, metal, automotive and government.
In the coming years, and with the hard work and professionalism of its human team, Ambar will continue to advance its project, which dates back more than 16 years, reasserting every day its commitment to its customers, suppliers and the societies in which it provides its services and creates employment, wealth and well-being through innovation.
Ambar, in addition to carrying out innovation projects, conducts R&D projects, some of which have received support from CDTI for execution.
i. “DEVELOPING AN INTEGRATED SERVICES PLATFORM FOR THE HOSPITALIZED PATIENT (PSI)”
- TV and radio channels.
- Video and audio files on demand.
- Service pricing Information online.
- Link with hospital information systems.
ii. “DEVELOPMENT OF A TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION BASED ON PRE-WIMAX AND WIMAX”
- Provide better service in order to get a higher throughput for current / future networks and voice applications, data, video - IP.
- Increased availability of customer networks,
- Performance of WiMAX wireless links / PreWiMAX in environments where other technology solution is impossible due to its geography, topography, etc.
- Increased bandwidth with the new WiMAX / PreWiMAX against existing ones.
- Increased security (certificate-based encryption)
- Increased redundancy, providing customer networks redundant solutions that ensure 100% effectiveness of its services.
iii. “INTEGRATED MOBILE SERVICES PLATFORM (PSIM)”
iiii. “AUDIOVISUAL SYSTEMS FOR VIRTUAL HOSPITALS (SAV)”