TTRADITIONAL BUSINESS TELEPHONY - voice communication platforms
- Linked by protocols using costly dedicated links.
- Lack of integration with computer users.
The traditional telephony in businesses is evolving with networking and systems integration to...
IP TELEPHONY - Allows to carry voice as well as additional functions
- Mobility: keeping the same parameters for the extension while being moved from one place to another. Also, in the wireless version it can have the same extension number regardless of geographic location.
- Increasing system security through local and remote redundant systems, and local or business survivable systems.
- Customizing the logo screen on IP phones and the possibility of implementing web applications for phones.
- Easy integration with applications.
- Use of a single cabling infrastructure.
- Rapid deployment in environments with multiple locations.
- PC-based attendants.
- Web-based telephony systems.
- Real time monitoring of all systems, including the quality of service offered by IP telephony.